I have been asked all sorts of questions about being a Virtual Assistant in marketing and social media. Here are the top FAQ’s:
- What kind of Virtual Assistant are you?
- What tasks can you do?
- How do I know you’re the right VA for me?
- How do you share passwords safely?
- How do I know my data is safe & secure?
- How do I know I’m ready to hire a Virtual Assistant?
- Is hiring a VA really cost effective?
- What are your rates? Do you charge by the hour?
- I am not located in the UK. Can you still help me?
- Do you sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- How can I find out more about working with you?
What kind of Virtual Assistant are you?
I support businesses that need help with their online marketing, website and social media efforts so they can grow their audience, increase quality website traffic resulting in more online leads and sales.
Information on the kind of services I can help with is on the Services page.
What tasks can you do?
There are many tasks that fall under the digital marketing space. Specific examples include:
- Creating online forms for customer research, feedback surveys etc.
- Comprehensive website SEO reports packed with actions to take.
- Creating eye-catching graphics for social media posts.
Strategic Pinterest pinning for SEO and website traffic purposes.
- Repurposing content already created, for example, turning blog posts or videos into a whole series of Instagram and Facebook posts.
- Researching the best hashtags to use on Instagram.
- Email series automation, design and set-up for lead magnets and welcoming subscribers.
- Creating list building promotions such as giveaways, secret sales and quizzes.
How do I know you’re the right VA for me?
Before working with a new client I offer a no-obligation, free-of-charge discovery session. This is typically a 30 minute call where we can get to know each other and I can find out what problems you are facing in your business.
How do I know my data is safe & secure?
Maintaining the security and confidentiality of your project-related data is a top priority.
How do I know I’m ready to hire a Virtual Assistant?
You need a Virtual Assistant when you don’t have enough time in the day for keeping up with marketing and social media as well as the time you spend on demands affecting your bottom line.
Is hiring a VA really cost effective?
What is one hour of your time worth to your business? If it’s more than your VA’s hourly rate then surely hiring a VA is a no-brainer.
Another advantage of employing a VA is that you only pay for the hours you need them for. So if you have a quiet season, you can reduce hours as needed.
What are your rates? Do you charge by the hour?
I have hourly rates, project rates and retainer rates – whatever suits your needs best. My freelance rates are among the most reasonable in the industry. You can visit my Prices page for details.
Please feel free to contact me for a customized estimate for your project.
I am not located in the UK. Can you still help me?
Yes, of course! I offer my services worldwide. My clients are from all around the world including the USA, Canada, Australia, Spain and Ireland to name a few.
Do you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement?
Protecting your intellectual property is important to me. So yes, once reviewed I am happy to sign a NDA.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, as long as you give me some notice.