I have been asked all sorts of questions about being a Marketing & Social Media Manager. Here are the top FAQ’s:
- What kind of Social Media Manager are you?
- What tasks can you do?
- How do I know you’re the right SSM for me?
- How do you share passwords safely?
- How do I know my data is safe & secure?
- How do I know I’m ready to outsource?
- What are your rates? Do you charge by the hour?
- I am not located in the UK. Can you still help me?
- Do you sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- How can I find out more about working with you?
What kind of Social Media Manager are you?
I support product-based businesses, lifestyle brands as well as B2C business owners that need help with their online marketing, content creation and social media efforts so they can grow their audience, increase quality website traffic resulting in more online leads and sales.
Explore the service packages available on the Services page.
Detail about the kind of services I can help with is below.
What tasks can you do?
There are many tasks that fall under the digital marketing space. Specific examples include:
- Creating online forms for customer research, feedback surveys etc.
- Creating eye-catching graphics for social media posts.
- Strategic Pinterest pinning for SEO and website traffic purposes.
- Repurposing content already created, for example, turning blog posts or videos into a whole series of Instagram and Facebook posts.
- Researching the best hashtags to use on Instagram.
- Email series automation, design and set-up for lead magnets and welcoming subscribers.
- Creating list-building promotions such as giveaways, secret sales and quizzes.
View all marketing services.
How do I know you’re the right SSM for me?
Before working with a new client I offer a no-obligation, free-of-charge discovery session. This is typically a 30 minute call where we can get to know each other and I can find out what problems you are facing in your business.
How do I know my data is safe & secure?
Maintaining the security and confidentiality of your project-related data is a top priority.
How do I know I’m ready to outsource?
Ultimately, you need to outsource when you don’t have enough time in the day and this starts affecting your bottom line and suppresses revenue and actual growth.
Outsourcing really IS worth it so you can effectively scale and create the successful business of your dreams.
I am not located in the UK. Can you still help me?
Yes, of course! I offer my services worldwide. My clients are from all around the world including the USA, Canada, Australia, Spain and Ireland to name a few.
Do you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement?
Protecting your intellectual property is important to me. So yes, once reviewed I am happy to sign a NDA.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, as long as you give some notice.